Allen County Sheriff’s Office V.I.N.E. Program
A Service Provided by the:
- Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Buckeye State Sheriffs’ Association
- Ohio Prosecuting Attorneys’ Association
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation & Correction
- Ohio Department of Youth Services
- In partnership with the VINE Company
What is V.I.N.E. ?
Victim Information and Notification Everyday
V.I.N.E. is free, anonymous, computer-based service that provides victims of crime two important services: Information and Notification.
For defendant custody information call 1-800-770-0192 and follow the prompts. Callers use basic information to search the V.I.N.E. database. V.I.N.E. will quickly provide the caller with offender status information.
Callers may choose to register for automated telephone notification when an offender has a change in status throughout the criminal justice process.
V.I.N.E. Registration Information
Please have the following information before calling the VINE hotline:
- Offender’s Name
- Inmate Number (for county inmates)
- Institution Number (for DRC/DYS offenders)
- Court Case Number (for court information)
- PIN Code (your four-digit Personal ID#)